Work In Process (WIP)
Work In Process (WIP) in a supply chain are an enterprise’s partially finished goods waiting for completion along a manufacturing process that will eventually end in sale and distribution. A good Work In Process approach will greatly affect a company’s productivity. Getting real-time visibility of all required raw materials and processes essential for the production means that there will be no delay, and additional cost, caused by shortage in stock of the required materials. An effective WIP solution will not just confirm the availability of raw materials, but can also pinpoint the exact location and can queue them as needed to allow a steady manufacturing process. No more wasted time in manually searching for the materials in a warehouse, no more bulky paper forms and time-consuming manual typing into spreadsheets, no more inventory misinformation caused by faulty manual data entries.
ESRFID integrate technology and automation within your business systems to increase efficiency, eliminate error in production and reduce cost to fully realize your business potential.
Faster, More Accurate and More Efficient Manufacturing Process, Guaranteed!
ESRFID offers Work In Process solutions to help your company streamline production and eliminate waste and unwanted costs due to manufacturing faults. We will help you every step of the way from planning, to installation and integration, and finally to daily operational support. We partnered with the best Work In Process tracking software provider which supports the latest in RFID and barcode tracking technology to give you a boost in your company’s productivity.
Benefits of using Our Work in Process Tracking software:
- Our Work In Process tracking software is modular so your business can start on the modules targeting the most needed areas in your manufacturing process and then add modules to create a fully automated production line.
- Capture operational data needed for production in real time and exchange data with a wide range of ERP, accounting systems, process control and test systems, and also with shipping systems
- Real time update of job orders and production turn-around time
- Provide alert when mistakes in the production have been made
- Highly configurable to meet your company’s special requirements
- Provide customers with real-time status of orders through the software’s web portal
- Can be installed in an internal Windows server or over the Cloud
- Supports RFID and barcode tracking connected to an ERP system for a seamless inventory of raw materials crucial for production